Launch of the 3rd series of Country Dialogue Labs
Building on the successful second series of Country Dialogue Labs, the third series specifically aims at:
- Discussing the preliminary results of the Teach-UP experimentation on the following aspects:
- Impact of the tutoring model on the participation and completion rates
- Difference and variability between peer assessment and external expert assessment
- Collecting qualitative data on the perception of the preliminary results through focus groups
- Discussing how to sustain the dialogue initiated at country level through the Country Dialogue Labs
The following Country Dialogue Labs will take place in:
- Greece – 6 & 7 December 2019
- Slovakia – 14 & 15 January 2020
- Estonia – 15 January 2020
- Hungary – 11 February 2020
- Turkey – 11 & 12 February 2020
The results of the Country Dialogue Labs will be discussed at the third and final Cross-Country Dialogue Lab, which will be held early in 2020.
Additional analyses will consolidate the Teach-UP results before presentation at the final conference in May 2020.