All the outputs produced in the framework of the Teach-UP policy experimentation can be found on this page. After the 2020 COVID-19 crisis, where many teachers have been required to teach online for the first time, the Teach-UP outputs provide interesting insights for policy-makers, teacher trainers, course providers, and anyone interested in finding ways to scale up effectively and efficiently online teacher training.
The report How to Improve Completion and Assessment in Scalable Online Courses for Teachers provides an overview of the findings arising from the TeachUP policy experimentation from a policy-making perspective. The report is currently being translated and other language versions will be made available as soon as possible.
The report on Implementing Personalised Support in Scalable Online Courses looks at the impact of personalised support on the participation and completion of teachers in the TeachUP online courses.
The report on Peer versus Expert Assessment looks at peer assessment as a viable approach to assess learning achievements in online courses, and how it compares to expert assessment.
The Evaluation Report presents the full results from the field trials.
- D1.1a – The Changing Role and Competences of Teachers: Gaps in Teacher Education Provision (consultation survey and literature review)
- D1.1b – Self-Regulated Learning Online: Benefits, Empirical Foundations, Multi-level and Multi-modal Promotion, and the Evaluation thereof for Teacher Professional Development (literature review)
- D1.4 – Guidelines for the Country Dialogue Labs also 2nd edition and 3rd edition
- D2.1 - Technical Report on Sampling
- D2.2 - Technical Report on the Experimentation
- D2.3 - Technical Report on the econometric analysis
- D3.2 – Online courses
- TeachUP Newsletter October 2019
- TeachUP Newsletter May 2019
- TeachUP Newsletter March 2018
- Evidence from the TeachUP Experimentation (acting as the newsletter for June 2020, also available in DE, EL, ES, ET, HU, LT, PT, SK and TR).
Other promotional publications
TeachUP Final Results animation
TeachUP promotional animation:
The 4 TeachUP courses: